Please Wait
  • CAA Gear Up - USA
  • FAQ


    Frequently Asked Questions 



    I orderd a Micro Roni® or Roni®, is it NFA approved? 

    For all regular Micro Roni® & Roni® platforms (excludes stabilizer and recon versions) falls into a Class 3 firearm, which you must apply and pay for a NFA tax stamp. Reason being, once you place your handgun into the Micro Roni® or Roni® it now becomes a Short Barrel Rifle (SBR). 


    I don't want to have deal with the NFA, can I still order a Roni® or Micro Roni®? 

    Yes you can. You can purchase the Stabilizer or Recon versions of the Roni® and Micro Roni® platform. Those are ATF and NFA approved, whereas you don't have to pay for tax stamp after you purchase it. No Paperwork, No Wait.


    Does the Micro Roni 17 fit generation 2 Glock® pistols?

    No, the Micro Roni 17 only fits Generation 3 & 4 Glock® pistols. It is not compatiable with generation 1 & 2 Glocks. 


    What Glock® pistols does the Micro Roni® fit?

    The Micro Roni® 17 ONLY fits Glock® models 17, 22, & 31 (generation 3 & 4). The Micro Roni® 19 ONLY fits Glock® models 19, 23, & 32 (generation 3 & 4). This also goes for the Advanced, Stabilizer, & Recon versions of the Micro Roni.


    I live in California, can I purchase Roni® or Micro Roni®?

    Due to California laws and regulations pertaining to firearms and firearms use, All RONI PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KITS (except for the STABILIZER & RECON models) are not authorized for sale or use in the State of California.


    If I buy the Micro Roni® Stabilizer or the Roni® Stabilizer can I shoulder it?

    As of April 2017, the Bearau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF) ruled that you can now use all stabilizer braces as shoulder stocks legally. 


    I have my concealed carry license for my Glock® handgun. I just bought a RONI®, so now my handgun is considered a SBR. Am I allowed to conceal carry my RONI®?

    Please check your state and local laws for that information, because each state and county laws differ.


    Do I get free shipping on the items I order?

    You can only get free shipping if the total amount of your order equals over $100. (Excludes all orders to Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii).


    How long does it take to shipping my product take?

    Please allow up to 72 hours for us to process your order. Once your package is shipped, you will receive a shipped confirmation via email. Once you have recieved that email it typically takes 4-8 business days to ship to your shipping address.


    If I place an online order on the CAA website, can I come pick it up at your location?

    No, sorry we are only a webstore/distributor based company. We have to ship customers their orders.


    If I want to return my order, what is the procedure?

    If you want to return your order, please go to the SHIPPING & RETURNS page and follow the directions there.


    I want to buy a MAG, MAG17, and/or CDMAG from CAA. Am I allowed?

    The follow states and counties are not allowed to own any High Capacity Magazines: California; Colorado; Connecticut; DC (District of Columbia); Hawaii; Aurora, Chicago, Franklin Park, Oak Park, & Riverdale, Illinois; Maryland; Massachusetts; New Jersey; New York.