Roni NFA Disclaimer
RONI PISTOL CARBINE CONVERSION KIT
ALL NFA RULES APPLY
WARNING! | From BATF RONI Classification Letter of May 06 2010 Paragraph 5
1) Addition of the RONI stock set to a Glock type Pistol results in the manufacture of a
short-barreled rifle (SBR) which falls within the classification of firearms subject to NFA controls
(Section 5845(a)(3). The manufacture of SBR’s is generally lawful when performed after the receipt of a properly submitted ATF Form 1 (application to make and register a firearm) and submission of a $200.00 making tax payment.
a) Section 479.70 A firearm may be made without payment of the making tax by or on behalf
of, any State or possession of the United States, any political subdivision thereof, or an official police organization of such a government entity engaged in criminal investigations. Any person making a firearm under this exemption shall first file an application, in duplicate on Form 1 (firearms) and obtain the approval of the director as prescribed in section 479.62. (Editor’s Note: The 479.70 tax exemption does not apply to individual officer purchases.)
WARNING! | Provided By Our Legal Counsel
2) If you actually possess or constructively possess, a pistol and the RONI device, even if the pistol is not assembled into the RONI device, the combination would constitute a short barrel rifle
(SBR) which may not be lawfully possessed unless it is registered in the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record.
You are in constructive possession of an object if you have dominion and control over it whether or not you are actually handling it.
WARNING! | Other Applicable Laws
3) State and Local Laws supersede NFA controls. Title 27 CFR Chapter II Section 479.52.
4) You must be over 21 years old.
5) Export of this product is controlled by US State Department & ITAR